Sunday, June 8, 2014

Wattpad Update 6/8/14

My lovely Wattpad readers,

So I pretty much just uploaded Chapter2 of Unknowing Queen.  In case you didn't know, all of the works on Wattpad as of right now, are copies of my works from Fanfiction.net.  Unknowing Queen is in fact my current story, but it is nearing the end.

I'm only uploading at most two chapters a week right now because I can.  If at some point, it reaches where the story is on ff.net, then it will be delayed.

If you wish to read ahead, the link to the story as it is right now can be found below.  Of course, you can always just wait and read it as I post it to the site.

I am hoping at some point to make a Wattpad exclusive story, but for now it's just copies of my works from ff.net.

Thanks and love,

CL


https://www.fanfiction.net/s/7913636/1/Unknowing-Queen

No comments:

Post a Comment