Thursday, June 19, 2014

How Things Are Going as of 6/19/14

My spectacular readers,

First, I've begun editing Persephone.  More than likely I'll change five chapters or so at a time.  Hopefully, you guys won't notice any real changes.  I'm only really going to fix grammar and spelling.  I'll do my best with the spelling.  I've never been real good at spelling.

Second, Chapter 39 of Unknowing Queen is coming along.  I'm not really writing after I get home from work.  I'm too tired.  If I can I do try to write before work, but mostly I'm writing on my off days.  It's looking like early July, guys, for the upload.

Third, I still have made a decision about what I have currently as Chapter 2 of The Goblin Princess.  I'll continue to look over it and just maybe begin working on Chapter 3.  I won't upload anything until Unknowing Queen is finished.

Fourth, I was considering not to write any new Labyrinth fanfictions while I worked on TGP, but an idea popped in my head and won't leave.  I would work on it as a way to get away from TGP for awhile, but I won't upload it for awhile.  I would tell you guys how things are going.  With a story more finished, you guys would get regular updates.  I haven't made up my mind, but I will tell you guys.

Thanks for everything.

Love,
CL

No comments:

Post a Comment