Tuesday, June 17, 2014

An Overall Update

Hi guys,

This is just a quick little update for both Fanfiction.net readers, and Wattpad readers.  I know I did a few yesterday, but some things have happened.

First, for my wattpad readers, I have now uploaded up to Chapter 15 of Unknowing Queen for you guys.  I will more than likely upload Chapters 16-20 sometime this week. 

Secondly, for my fanfiction.net readers, I'm still working on Chapter 39.  More than likely I will soon upload the latest one-shot for my Dragon Age series. 

For both readers,  I am going to look over what I have as Chapter 2 of The Goblin Princess, and I may be uploading it.  But TGP is on hold really until I have finished Unknowing Queen, which is very close.

Thanks for the reviews, comments, follows, and favorites. 

Love,
CL

No comments:

Post a Comment