Sunday, June 29, 2014

Somethings Has Come Up

Hello, my wonderful readers,

So something has come up.  Don't worry it's nothing bad.  It has to do with my Power Rangers story that has been on hold for a long time.  So I got an idea for a one shot.  I started writing said one shot.  So Reuniting is now officially canceled.  The one shot's going to do what that story was going to do, but first, I need to finish it(the one shot).

Don't worry about The Goblin Princess.  Chapter 3's rough draft is written and being edited on a bit at at time.  Chapter 4 is planed, but hasn't been started on.

I've already begun working on my next Labyrinth story.  I have some of the first chapter written.

So things are coming along.  Hopefully, things won't get too crazy for me.

Thanks and love,
CL

No comments:

Post a Comment