Friday, June 13, 2014

Fanfiction.net Plans for The Rest of June 2014

Since I finally got Chapter 38 of Unknowing Queen up.  I now need to lay out my plans for the rest of the month.  These plans are only for Fanfiction.net.  I don't really have much planned for Wattpad except to continue uploading chapters of Unknowing Queen.

  • Plan/Work on Chapter 2 of The Goblin Princess. I will of course edit, but I'm thinking it will be uploaded next month.
  • Continue editing Unknowing Queen.  I'm almost to Chapter 22, but only have uploaded the edited chapters up to Chapter 18.
  • Finalize Plan/Work on Chapter 39 of Unknowing Queen.  I do have an idea of what I want to happen.  I just need to finalize it.
Those are the three things I hope/plan to work on the rest of this month.  Hopefully, I will get them done.

Thanks and love,
CL

No comments:

Post a Comment