Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Really Good News About Unknowing Queen

Hello, my amazing readers,

So I've uploaded the edited chapters that at the moment I feel help with what I have planned for Chapter 38.  Mostly it was added Elwyn into a few chapters.  I'll add her in a few more, but the idea was to show that she came with everyone when they left the Palace and went to the Castle.

Chapter 38 is almost two full pages.  I wrote quite a bit tonight as I watched Deadliest Catch.  It's really the only show I watch on TV, at the moment.  I mostly watch Let's Plays on Youtube.

Chapter 38 is still on my tablet.  I'll send it to my computer when it's finished.  I'll edit it of course, but I may begin working on Chapter 39 or a One-shot so that I can forget what I wrote.  It helps when editing.

Thanks for everything.

Love,
CL

No comments:

Post a Comment