Saturday, June 21, 2014

Goblin Princess Updated Finally

Hi my wonderful readers,

So Chapter 2 of The Goblin Princess is finally up.  I didn't really need to change it.  For my wattpad readers, below is the author's note that's on the fanfiction.net version. 

This was written way back in April 2014. Took me till June 2014 to get it up. Hope you guys like how Adam and Veena meet each other. I'm going to try and drag out the romance a bit. I have do have a plan for them, but Veena needs to slowly learn her magic. I sort of using the logic of the 2001(2) series of He-man. Meaning, that Veena is going to need time to learn and perfect her magic.

I can't say per say when Chapter 3 will be up. Once Unknowing Queen is finished this will be my main focus. Well, this and the series this begins.


Hope you guys enjoy it.  I have a semi-plan for chapter 3 ready, but I'm not going to work on it yet.

Review, comment, and thanks for everything.

Love,
CL

No comments:

Post a Comment