Friday, June 27, 2014

Next Labyrinth Story Update & What I'm Doing Now

My wonderful readers,

I decided to let you all in on a little secret.  It's about my next Labyrinth story.  It's based off of a fairy tale.  That's all I'm saying.

Right now, since I'm taking a break from The Goblin Princess, which I hate to say may end up like some other stories at this rate.  I am editing some of Persephone, and   I'm working on my next one shot.  I have an idea, and I'm just doing it to write something. 

I'm hoping to get Chapter 3 of The Goblin Princess up by the end of July.  So I promise to get to it soon. 

I will post the descprition for my next Labyrinth story here on my blog first.  I won't post it till the story is close to finish.  I'm not planning on it being really long, not forty chapters.  Twenty at most.

Thanks and love,
CL

No comments:

Post a Comment