Sunday, June 22, 2014

Unknowing Queen Chapter 39 is Up

First, I messed up with the anniversary month.  I got the update and published dates mixed up.  So this is already two years and a few months.  (It began in March of 2012.)

Chapter 39 is up, and I'm already working on Chapter 40.  I know it's not that long, but I felt that was where it was best to end it.  I don't know how long Chapter 40 will be.

Also, I have a poll on my fanfiction.net profile about would my Labyrinth readers be willing to wait so I can work on The Goblin Princess mostly, and maybe do a side Labyrinth story.  To answer the poll you must be a registered fanfiction.net user.  Link to my profile below.

Fanfcition.net Profile

I've created a straw poll as well.  Link below.

StrawPoll Laby Question

Please vote on either one.  I'll take both into account.

Thanks and Love,
CL

No comments:

Post a Comment