Wednesday, October 16, 2013

OMG! WOW! Thank You.

Hello, my lovely, wonderful, and amazing readers,

I was in complete shock when I got on my dashboard, and it showed that I had 1,000 views in total for my blog.  Thank you.  Thank you.  I know it's not much, but it makes me happy.  Still no comments, but that's ok.  I need to do something for you guys.  I'll think about it and come up with something.

I do have some news for my Unknowing Queen readers.  Chapter 27's rough draft is finished.  I still need to type it up.  I won't be updating it till next month.  I hate to tell you all this, but I'll be only updating for this story for the next couple months once a month.  I plan to pick up again in January.  It all has to do with the fact I work in retail, and I'll be working on my Christmas story for this year.  I'll plan out a few chapters.  So I have more of an idea of how long this thing is going to be.  I thought it would be over by Chapter 20, but those two wouldn't have it.

I'll be posting again on Thursday.  So I won't talk about All Hallows Evening in this post.

Love,
CL

No comments:

Post a Comment