Monday, October 28, 2013

Halloween is Almost Here

Hello, my lovely, wonderful, and amazing readers,

Well, I've updated the last official chapter for All Hallows Evening.  There is an epilogue, that will be posted on Halloween.  So we're not completely finished yet.  I don't plan to have another story in the series.  So for now this is the end.  I can't really think that I'll return to this series. 

About Unknowing Queen, well, if you're a blog reader, then you know that Chapter 27 is up for your pleasure, but I may change a few things.  Not much.  I will update it to fanfiction.net early next month, before my special for November.  I'll try to have a chapter written so that I can maybe update twice in November.  I can't promise anything in December except for the other fandom Christmas story I'm doing, which I'm about half way through.

Thanks for all of the lovely reviews and all of the follows and favorites.  You guys are the BEST!  I mean that. 

Be safe guys and take care,
CL

No comments:

Post a Comment