Monday, October 7, 2013

November Special Rough Draft is Finally Finished

Hello, my amazing lovely readers,

Finally the rough draft of the November Special is finished.  So now all I have to do is type it up.  That shouldn't take me long to do.  I'll post an entry the day it will be posted on fanfiction.net.

I'm still debating what's going to happen in Chapter 27 of Unknowing Queen.  It's a Jareth's chapter, and well, those are semi-hard to do.  I'm trying to think of a way to get it to move the plot slightly.  Although, it will be mostly a filler, but I try to have important information in the fillers for later.

Thanks for the new favorites and follows, too.  There will be a post on Thursday CST.  I'll try to have some better news for you all then.

Love,
CL

No comments:

Post a Comment