Thursday, October 24, 2013

Almost There

Hello, my lovely, amazing, wonderful readers,

So I've just updated Chapter 5 of All Hallows Eveing.  I won't reveal here what happens in it cause well I want you to go read it.  I do hope you guys enjoy it.  Only two more updates left.

Next month, I will post for Unknowing Queen.  I plan to get Chapter 27 typed up before the end of the month.  So I can of course give you guys here the sneek peek.

I really need to get to work on my Christmas special.  It'll be like the Halloween one and just be updated on a schdule through out the month.

Not much is going on with me.  My hours are increasing, and I have less time to write.  I beat the game.  So it's not taking up my time anymore.  I may begin work on Chapter 29, but I'll have to wait and see.

You guys are the best.  Thanks for all of the reviews, favorites, and follows.

Love,
CL

No comments:

Post a Comment