Tuesday, October 8, 2013

I've Begun Work on Chapter 27

Hello, my amazing lovely readers,

I wasn't planing to post today, but I figured I would let you all know I've begun working on Chapter 27 of Unknowing Queen.  I, of course, can't say when it will be posted.  I do hope to try and have a few chapters written up and ready for the Holiday season, since I'll more than likely will be working more.

I will say that this chapter is meant to be a bit sweet.  Also, I felt sort bad for not paying Toby much attention.  So I will say it's a Jareth/Toby chapter, but in Jareth's POV.

I hope you all are reading and enjoying my Laby Halloween story.  I'll begin work on my non-Laby Christmas special after I finish Chapter 27.  I'm already thinking it'll be a few chapters, at least.

As always, love,
CL

No comments:

Post a Comment