Thursday, October 3, 2013

All Hallows Evening has Begun

Hello, my lovely readers,

As I said in my last post, I posted the first chapter of All Hallows Evening today.  Now there will be an update every Thursday of this month ending on Halloween.  There will be two random updates as well.  The entire story is already in my doc manager.  So it won't take long to update. 

Now for a quick up date on the November special.  I'm closer to finishing the rough draft.  So soon it will start to be typed.  I have to have it ready before the start of November.

For my Unknowing Queen readers,  I'm thinking of what's going to happen in Chapter 27.  I will warn you it's a semi-filler.  It will help push things along as most have been.  I hope to start on the rough draft soon.  So enjoy the Halloween story for this year.

Love,
CL

P.S.  Thanks for the favorites and follows guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment