Monday, October 28, 2013

Author's Note

Offended:Okay so here's the thing I have read this story somewhere before and
I am trying to find It on my page to prove that you are ripping off other
people's stories. I have been watching you for a while now and I am not  have
ripped off many authors including some old authors that are no longer on  rip
off stories from LJ and Deviant Art  rip off Pika-la-Cynique all the time
including her comic strip Roommates which is a Labyrinth /Phantom of the Opera
Cross over and you act like it is  have ripped off of Gamkat5 and I think
possibly Lixxle? I will givve you credit for some of your work is yours but
then you will take a chapter here and there from other people and claim it is
is wrong and unfair to those authors. I am reporting you for doing this.


To my lovely readers and the reviewer who wrote,

Please don't review for this. Send Pms or visit my blog. I've copied the review I'm responding to. I did not copy this story. I have the handwritten pages to prove it. Also, some of it I can't understand. If I used ideas from other writers and I know I have, I do acknowledge it. The only time I've borrowed things for that matter is the fact that Sarah winning the Labyrinth made her Jareth's wife. I would link the story if I could, but she's no longer on the site. Most of the writers, this reviewer mentions can be found in my favorite list. There is only one movie. People are bound to get the same ideas, but we all work really hard on our stories. This fandom is so large, there is no way I can read all of the stories and have a life. So I know there are bound to be some similar stories, but mine are of my mind.

I read Pika-la-Cynique. I know the story line and in no way have I used anything from Girls Next Door, which is her comic not Roommates. I've read Lixxle, and I've given Skeep some cameos, but I am in no way trying to copy her. I can't do funny. I'm serious I've tried. I think I've read a few of Gamkat5, but I can't be sure at this time.

I have no idea where you get me ripping off Pika. I may use the name Christine, but it's not Christine Dae. There are people in this world named Christine. I only have one cross over with Phantom and it's a retelling of the movie. Besides Christine Dae is a public domain character. I can use her if I wish. Pika doesn't own Christine Dae.

Also, about LJ, which I assume is Live Journal. I'm not on that site. So if there is anything there that looks like my stories, well someone must think like me. I only write here and have a few things up on deviant art. I don't go coping stories. I did have one, but as soon as the author asked me I took it down.

To my lovely readers,
Thanks for the views. If I do get baned. Please come to my blog. I will lose almost everything here, but I will keep writing. Nothing will stop that. I promise.

Love to you all,
From: Celecia Leigh
Celecia Moland
L.A. Cornelius
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment