Thursday, October 17, 2013

Have An Idea

Hello, my lovely, amazing, and wonderful readers,

So it's Thursday, which I almost forgot, but Chapter 4 is up.  I do hope you all enjoy it.  I make a comment in my AN about a few reviews I got asking to make the chapters longers.  The story is all ready written.  I just have to remember to update it every week this month.  All I do when I'm about to update a chapter is add my AN at the end.  So please as much as I understand you thoughts, there's no point to saying it when the story is already finished.

Now about my doing something for ya'll for the 1,000 page views here on my blog (I know it's gone over that, but I'm still happy.).  I have an idea.  This will be here on the blog only and only for a short time.  I'm thinking of giving ya'll a sneak peek at Chapter 27.  I still need to type it, but that shouldn't take me long.  That is if I can stop playing a video game.  I can't say when it'll happen, and I won't do an AN on any chapters to reveal it on fanfiction.net.  You can follow with just your email if you wish.  This is my gift you my lovely readers, because it's all I can.

Love and thank you,
CL

No comments:

Post a Comment