Monday, December 1, 2014

My Goals For Decemeber

Another month, my wonderful readers,

So this month you get two chapters of Nothing Is What It Seems.  You also get the Laby Christmas story for this year, which ties into TGP.  Of course, you also get the latest chapter of The Goblin PrincessEverything will be released before Christmas.

There will be a post every week for the first three weeks of the month.  One will have two cause of the extra chapter.

I'm not planning any other releases this month, but who knows.  I do plan to try and write when I can this month.  As I've said before I am working on what could be next month's releases or February's releases.  I've actually finished the rough draft of Chapter 9 of Nothing Is What It Seems, but it won't be released this month no matter what.

I haven't decided about taking off next month or not.  I will make my decision before the end of the month, and I'll post it here for you all to see.

So Merry Christmas.  Happy holidays.  

Thanks and love,
CL

No comments:

Post a Comment