Sunday, December 14, 2014

As Of Right Now

Okay, so I'm not posting next month, or at least not planning to, but I wanted to let you all know what's going on with the chapters I do have rough drafts for.

So I have two chapters written for Nothing Is What It Seems.  I know that it's my "big" story, but it's not the one I really want to work on.  I know I've said this before, but I don't want my new series to end up like the Buffy series I started years ago.

I've been working on Chapter 9 of The Goblin Princess for close to two months, and I don't even have a page written.  So that's one of the reasons I made the decision about next month.  

I'm also working on a new Power Rangers' story.  It's a Christmas one shot.  It's short, but sweet.  It wasn't planned at all.  It just came to me.



Thanks and love,
CL

No comments:

Post a Comment