Thursday, December 11, 2014

My Decision About January 2015

My wonderful readers,

So I promised to tell you all my decision about taking January off or not.  I do have a few chapters written (mostly for Nothing Is What It Seems), but I'm not going to release them yet.

So my plan for January is to try and write a few more chapters for each of the two stories.  I may release the chapters I have now next month, but as of right now I haven't even sent them off to  my beta yet.

So as of right now, no releases are planned for next month, but I won't be taking the month off completely.  There may be some one shots here and there.  I won't say there won't be.

This means that I will more than likely have a new schedule starting in February.  I will of course tell you it all here and in the ANs on the chapters when I post them.

Thanks for your wonderful support and understanding.

Love,
CL

No comments:

Post a Comment