Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Some Good News

Hello, my lovely readers,

I'm in the process of typing up Chapter 4 of the Halloween story. I've already begun working on Chapter 5, too.  I'm not giving you all any more than that.  I have yet to work on the special for November, but it's  going to be a one shot.  I'll work on it in October if I have to.

Now for some news.  There will be no Labyrinth Christmas story this year.  I've decided to do a different fandom.  More info on that later.

Unknowing Queen update.  There are still some fillers to come, but I promise they are slowly steering us towards more, well the lemon.  So please be patient.  Most things going on in these chapters have a reason for being there.  I'm trying to set somethings up for future chapters as well.

Also, about my dog.  He seems okay, but we are watching over him.  Thanks for the prays.

Love,
CL

P.S.  I almost forgot.  I'll repeat this when I upload Chapter 26.  Thanks for the new follows and favorites.  You guys are awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment