Sunday, September 1, 2013

Plan for September 2013

Hello, my lovely readers,

As I said in the last blog post, I am going to be working on some specials starting this month because of that I have some news.  I will not be writing anything new for Unknowing Queen for at least this month.  I'm going to focus on the specials and have them finished and ready.  Now I will update to Chapter 26, but that's all I have at the moment.  Once the specials are ready, or I feel like working on something, I'll work on Chapter 27.

I'm planning for the Halloween story to be a few chapters instead of a one shot.  I'll make posts as I'm working to let you all know what's going on.  I won't be sending these off to my betas.  The hope is that on the first of October I will post the first chapter.

Love,
CL

No comments:

Post a Comment