Wednesday, September 4, 2013

How The 2013 Labyrinth Halloween Story Is Going

Hello, my lovely readers,

Not much to update you all on for this post.  I've finished Chapter 26. So that's done.  I've also gotten the handwritten draft of Chapter 1 of 2013 Halloween story done.  I still need to type and make it longer.  I'm not revealing anything about it yet.  I may give a sneak peek just before October gets here.  I have yet to begin Chapter 2.  I'm planning for four chapters, but as always it's up to the characters how long a story is.

I hope to upload Chapter 25 fairly soon.  I plan to try and spread out Chapters 25 and 26.  Work on Chapter 27 will hopefully begin soon.  I may work on it, while writing the other special for November, which means more to me.  I'll post a blog entry more about that later.

Hope everyone in the States, had a great Labor Day.  I spent it laboring, but I've now got a few days off.  I'll spend it doing laundry and writing no doubt.

Thanks for the love and support ya'll give me.  Please subscribe here so that you can see what's going on, and please leave a comment.  Treat them like reviews. 

Love,
CL

No comments:

Post a Comment