Monday, August 5, 2013

New Look and An Update

Hello, my lovely readers,

How do you all like the new look?  Took me awhile to get it just how I wanted it, but I really like it.  Now for the update.  Chapter 25's handwritten draft is finished, but I have yet to type it up.  I still have not gotten back Chapters 23 and 24 back from my betas yet.  I know you all are reading the blog, and I thank you for reading.  I may do some fun things with those who subscribe or at least read my blog.

About what's going on with me.  Since the beginning of last week, I've been dealing with bad heartburn.  I'm doing one of the  14 day heartburn treatment.  So hope it works.  I'm also having to watch a toe I hit on the edge of my bedroom door last night.

So yeah, I'm dealing with quite a bit.  I have begun writing Chapter 26, but I'm waiting to get at least Chapter 23 back before I begin to type Chapter 25.

Love,
CL

No comments:

Post a Comment