Wednesday, August 28, 2013

A Thought On My Fiction Press Work

My lovely readers,

Yes, I do have a fictionpress account, but unfortunately, I only have only one work over there.  It's years old, and I haven't worked on it in quite awhile.  Today I got a PM from someone who told me how much they loved the story and wished I hadn't abandoned it.  As you can guess, I've been focusing more on fanfiction, and well one story really for quite a while.

So I'm thinking I'll try to get back to fictionpress and work on that story, but right now it's only a goal.  In case you would like to visit my fictionpress profile and read the story, I'll add the link below.

Thanks for all the kind words.  Yes, I love writing, but I do like to hear how you are enjoying the stories as well.  I know I suck at self editing a bit, but it's looking as if that may be what's going to happen cause of the beta situation.  I haven't decided yet for sure.

Love,
CL

My Fictionpress.com Profile

No comments:

Post a Comment