Wednesday, August 28, 2013

A Change of Plans

Hello, my lovely readers,

Well, I finished the new "Chapter 26," except that it will not be Chapter 26.  It will be a later chapter.  Instead, I reworked the real Chapter 26.  What I have is important.   It is needed to push the story forward even if you can't see it just yet.  I'm not letting one review, that did really upset me, change my plan for this story.  Yes, there is filler, but it just might be important later on, you don't know that.

Thanks for the reviews.  All of them.  They prove that I'm doing something right.  I will tell you that the lemon is close.  I won't say how close.

Now for some bad news.  I'm working a busy week, this week and next.  I don't know my schedule yet for the week after next, but I predict it might be the same.  So I'll do my best to work on a chapter.   I'll update Chapter 25 fairly soon.

Love,
CL

No comments:

Post a Comment