Monday, February 1, 2016

Goals For February 2016


My goals for this month are fairly simple.  At least one update each for the two stories I'm currently working on.   I will try to get more out, but at least one per story.  I've almost got  the next chapter for each story ready for ya'll.  I would space them out over the month.

I'm not promising a Labyrinth Valentine's story this year.  I want to try and get to the next part of the series that TGP begins this year.  So I need to get TGP finally finished.

I have a few busy weeks coming up.  So I may not be able to get much more out, but I'll do my best, like always.

Thanks and love,
CL

P.S.  Feel free to pm me on either of the two sites I'm on or leave a comment here about anything you have questions about.  I'll try to get back to as soon as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment