Thursday, February 4, 2016

Finally Found Prince Adam

So I've been looking for the "actor" who in my head would play Adam.  I finally found him thanks to a comment on a a fan made trailer for the He-man move from the 80s.  I was all for their suggestion, until I looked at who they suggested to play the role of Adam/He-man.  To me only one looks like the Adam in my head.

So who is it?  Chris Hemsworth.  I did look at Liam, but Chris has the the right jaw line.  Yes, I'm basing it off of the cartoon.  So what, and Chris was young once.  Of course, he more than likely couldn't pull off playing an 18 year old.  I mean he's two years older than me.  Well, maybe he could, but I doubt it.

I'm still on the look out for Veena.  She's harder.  Characters later in the series won't be so hard.


No comments:

Post a Comment