Saturday, August 1, 2015

Poor Hoggle

Ever wondered what happened to the Hoggle puppet, or should I say costume?  It's slightly sad to hear the news.  If they ever make a sequel or remake and what to use him, the Jim Henson Company would be required to re make the suit.  Why?  Hoggle, the suit at least, no longer belongs to the Company.  The reason is simple.  They left him behind, and someone bought him.  He's now in a store/museum in Scottsboro, AL, called Unclaimed Baggage Center.  One good thing is that he's no longer for sale.  Hoggle's not going anywhere unless the store closes.

So for me Hoggle's 90 minutes to two hours away from me.  Will I ever go up to see him?  I can't say, but I would like to one day.

Below is a link to a site that has slightly more information if you wish. 
https://bowiesattva.wordpress.com/2012/11/19/poor-hoggle/

No comments:

Post a Comment