Saturday, August 1, 2015

August 2015 Plans

Things are going to change this month.  Some may not like it, but it's getting to be the busy time of year for me.  So the release schedule is changing.  I will no longer be releasing every week.  I doubt I'll go back to the once a month releases, but that may happen later in the year.  It all depends on what I can do.

I've been having trouble the last few weeks to reach the one release every week. What I'm planning for now is maybe every other week, so two updates a month.  I'll try not to do the same story twice in a month, but it might happen.

I can't say if tomorrow there will be a release or not, but I'm doing my best with the time I have.  I'm going to try and give ya'll something next week.

I'll post updates on wattpad for that site alone, but if it's for both I'll just write a single blog post.  

Thanks for all of your support.

Love,
CL

No comments:

Post a Comment