Sunday, June 7, 2015

June Release Schedule Update

As I said in the AN at the bottom of the latest chapter of Nothing Is What It Seems my planned release schedule has change a bit. 

Next week will be a new Dragon Age One shot.  It's about the length of a normal chapter for either Nothing Is What It Seems and Meeting The Family.  So it's like I'm giving ya'll a chapter. I'm planning the week after next to release the new chapter of The Goblin Princess, which I still need to do a few more things for

I'm in the the middle of working on the next chapter of Meeting The Family.  It'll be released before I release anything new of Nothing Is What It Seems

I promise I'll give you guys updates here.  I doubt many of you read everyone single one of my stories.

Thanks,
CL

No comments:

Post a Comment