Monday, June 1, 2015

June 2015 Goals

Last month went fairly well.  So the plans for releases are one new chapter of The Goblin Princess and two releases for Nothing Is What It SeemsMeeting The Family will only have one release this month, because of the release yesterday.  Things may change depending on what's going on with me.

I don't have a nice stack of chapters written.  So please bare with me as I try to get something out to you guys each week.  You guys may have to deal with one shots for a bit as I try to get a stack again.

I know I haven't done anything for Daily Dabble.  I am ending the series.  Mostly cause I have really been writing in a journal/blog or working on a chapter.  I rather spend the five minutes working on a chapter or writing in a journal/blog.

I'm doing a daily blog about my weight loss on the website I'm using to help me.  I'm not coping it here.  So have no worries about that.  I'll try to give you guys weekly updates if you guys want, when I release something new.  Don't worry I'm still going to write.

Thanks for all of the support you guys give me.  You are so wonderful.

Love,
CL

No comments:

Post a Comment