Friday, May 1, 2015

May 2015 Goals

Another month has arrived.  Last month I got so much done.  I began doing weekly releases, which I do plan to continue this month.  I'm hoping to add The Goblin Princess into the mix with Nothing Is What It Seems and Meeting The Family.  I'll still write one shots every once in awhile.  Depends if I get an idea or not.

With the new release schedule, there will be one release for each story once a month.  For any other weeks after the three planned release weeks, I'll release something.  It may be another chapter of a story or an one shot.

Also, I'm continuing Daily Dabble.  Mostly, it just for me to write something random about something.  Feel free to submit ideas for the series.

Thanks for the reviews, faves, follows, and comments.

Love,
CL

No comments:

Post a Comment