Monday, May 4, 2015

Daily Dabble - 5/4/2015

Today's Photo

I slowly moved the branch out of my way to see the lake beyond.  I couldn't help but smile as I watched the two magnificent birds.  They looked like two normal swans to me, but I didn't know what they truly were until later.  The moon looked massive beind them.  It looked so close I felt I could touch it. 

The two swans swam side by side.  They looked so gracefully as they moved.  I almost wished I could capture them, but I knew that would fail.  So I stayed in my hdidng spot watching.

Suddenly, they took the air, looking just as gracefully as they had on the water.  It almost looked like they were rising into a light, but I knew that couldn't be true.  I moved the branch back and left that lovely lake, with only my memories to remind me.

No comments:

Post a Comment