Saturday, November 1, 2014

November 2014 Plans

Hello, my wonderful readers,

So last month, I got a bit done.  Even though some chapters were being more difficult than others, but this begins a new month.  


So here's the plan for this month.



  1. Upload the Chapters for this month.
  2. Get Chapters ready for next month.
  3. Work on a new DA one shot.
Not much this month again.  Of course, this month is the real beginning of the Holiday season. I'll work when I can these next two months.  I still want to play Minecraft when I can.

I'm going to go ahead and tell you guys now.  I'm thinking of taking January 2015 off from updating.  To give myself some time to get another nice supply set up.

In case, I don't update again.  I hope you all have a nice and safe Thanksgiving and Black Friday.

Love,
CL

No comments:

Post a Comment