Sunday, November 23, 2014

Having Some Problems

So relax, nothing's going to stop me uploading the chapter of Nothing Is What It Seems, (well except for no internet).  I'm working on both Chapter 9 of Nothing Is What It Seems (which isn't giving me any problems) and Chapter 9 of The Goblin Princess right now.

TGP is giving me some problems.   I'm at a point in the chapter that can go two different ways.  I can't decide which way it should go.  Either way is good, but one does have a slight advantage.  This story is being a pain, but I will move forward.

Nothing is fortunately not being a pain.  It's coming easier.  It does help that the chapters are shorter.  I'm trying not to make it into a massive story, but it just might end up being one. 

It's looking more and more like I'm going to take a semi-vacation during January.

Thanks and love,
CL

No comments:

Post a Comment