Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Mid-May 2014 Update

My amazing readers,

First, I have the first ten chapters of Unknowing Queen reedited.  I haven't posted them yet.  I'm waiting until I have more done before uploading them and then posting them.  I'm going to work on a few chapters at a time.  I'm actually reading them to help me spot anything.  Even with these new edits, I'm not perfect.  Somethings will be missed, but hopefully, they will be easier to read for ya'll.

Second, I haven't worked any on The Goblin Princess.  I may put it on hold.  I haven't decided yet.

Third, I'm working some on Chapter 38 of Unknowing Queen.  I doubt I'll have it ready this month.  So I'm thinking early June.

Fourth, Wattpad readers, I'll try to move more things over soon.  Until then please visit my profile on fanfiction.net.

Thanks for all the reviews, follows, and well everything.

Love,
CL

P.S.  I may do more covers.  The one for The Goblin Princess was just something I made up rather quickly, but it does work.  At least, I think it does.

No comments:

Post a Comment