Thursday, May 1, 2014

May 2014 Plans

So here is this months plans and goals.  Things will be a bit tougher this month, well really the second half of the month.

I will do my best to have new chapters ready for next month.

Just a little nice update here.  It will now be easier to to get stuff updated now.  I finally have a computer that I can get on when ever I want.  So now no having to wait for updates per say.

Now for the plans/goals of this month.

1.  Since I know that Unknowing Queen will be updated this month, acutally more than likely in a few days.  I will try to get you guys another chapter up.  This is not a promise per say, but I will do my best.

2.  I will try to get more stuff up on Wattpad.  Since I now have a computer, I should be able to get stuff moved over more quickly.

3.  Post Chapter 2 of The Goblin Princess.  I can't say for sure how long this first book will be, but I am thinking that it may be one of the longest.

4.  If I can, at least one new one shot for my Dragon Age series.  I have an idea that I feel is really good, but I just haven't written it yet.

5.  Once I have Chapter 38 of Unknowing Queen posted, I will go back and edit some of my past stories.  More than likely this will go into June as well.

So of course, thank you for the views, the reviews, faves, comments, and follows. 

Love and thanks,

CL

No comments:

Post a Comment