Thursday, June 27, 2013

Writing Update

Hello, my lovely readers,

I have some wonderful news.  I have just hand-writing Chapter 21.  I'm now going to leave it alone for a bit, while I write a chapter for Aftermath.  Once the chapter is finished, I'll come back to Chapter 21 and hand edit it before typing it.  So it's going to take awhile to get it done.  Also, I'm working at least five days next week, maybe more if I have to cover for someone, but I'll try to do a little something on my works each day.

I may do a sneak peak of the reworked Power Ranger story once I figure out exactly how it's going to go.  Of course, it won't be up for long.


Love,
CL

P.S.  I feel like an idiot.  Aftermath is finished.  So I don't need to go back and finish it. I guess I'll begin planning the new Power Ranger story.  Oh, well.  This might now mean that I'll begin editing Chapter 21 later today or well the early morning hours of tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment