Sunday, June 23, 2013

Just A Tiny Update

Hello, my lovely readers

I hope you all are enjoying your weekend.  I am, as I mostly do, working.  As I type this, I should really be asleep, but I thought I would update you all a bit on what's going on.

First, I haven't really worked Chapter 21 since I updated on it a few days ago.  I did get a good bit down.  I'm debating going back to writing it on paper and then typing, instead of just typing as I do now.

Second, I haven't gone back yet and read any of Aftermath or my Power Ranger story.  I'll at least get Chapter 21 finished, but maybe not yet sent off to my beta when I at least start work on Aftermath again.

Third, this week I'll do my best to write a little everyday, but next week, I can't promise that.  As you know, that's the first week of July, and because of that I will be working five days.  I'll try to get something down, if Chapter 21 is not yet finished.  I do still have some plans for Aftermath.

So there is just something along the lines of what I have planned.  I don't really want to cancel my Rangers story, but it might happen.  Until next time.

Love,
CL

No comments:

Post a Comment