Saturday, October 1, 2016

October 2016 Goals

Okay, guys.  Things are still going crazy and slightly bad.  As I said in an earlier update, the retail store I work at is closing.  I am putting applications in trying to find something hopefully before i loose my current job completely, but sadly it can't be retail.  I have also put applications in for food as well. 

So back to the writing.  I haven't actually written much for Nothing Is What It Seems.  Because of the store closing, I am able to work a lot of hours.  So because of family stuff, I'm doing that.  I don't have the drive to write too much at the moment.  Doesn't mean I'm not coming up with some ideas.

So this month I have two planned releases.  I've split the Halloween story in two.  I still need to edit the first part.  I will be releasing them closer to Halloween, I think.  They won't be out the same week.  Unless something really bad happens.

Thanks and love,
CL


No comments:

Post a Comment