Sunday, August 14, 2016

Notes About Nothing Is What It Seems

As everyone who has read Nothing Is What It Seems knows, or has figured out, the story was originally based on the Grimm's story "Catskin."  Well, now that the part of my story that was actually based on that story has already come and gone.  Actually, that was where I originally had planned to end the story, but like most of my stories, it grew a mind of its own.

I know that a lot of Labyrinth fan fictions use the whole war thing.  I know I've used it before, but it seems like something that makes a lot of sense. Anyway,  this story as you can guess is now longer than I had planned.  I've been working on it for well two years now.

I don't ever really plan out my stories.  I find that when I do that I don't feel like writing out the story any more.  So I never know for sure how long a story will be or how long it will take me to finish it.

Thank you all for waiting each month for the latest chapter.  You guys are so wonderful.

CL

No comments:

Post a Comment