Thursday, July 28, 2016

Last Week of July Update

I thought I would do a little update for you guys.  So the writer's block is gone slightly.  I'm not working on TGP or Nothing Is What It Seems, but I am working on something.  I've got two chapters of Meeting The Family written up.  I am thinking of combining the two chapters into one, but I haven't made the final decision just yet. I want to think about it a bit more.

So of course as of right now, no news on when I will get back to the other two stories.  I of course, will update you guys.  I have a few ideas on how to take the stories, but I want more time to think over them.  Also, I have chosen the idea for this year's Halloween story.  I haven't started on it yet.  I may begin working on it before working on the other stories.

See you guys next week for the monthly goal post.

Thanks and love,
CL

No comments:

Post a Comment