Monday, January 4, 2016

Still Working, but Well Blame A Game

Since I have my computer back (Yeah!), I'm really trying to get this Christmas story written, but I got a new game.  I can play it and write at the same time, if I want to.  It's Cities:  Skylines.  So I can watch over my city and write.

I can already tell you guys that I won't be able to write after work, but I'll try to write before I go to work.

I'm not going to make and release dates set in stone for anything.  I may even take a little break to relax from the Holidays.

Also, remember back when I messed up and deleted stuff on my tablet.  Well, I have completely lost the almost completed Chapter 12 of TGP.  I do remember some of what I had in the chapter, and I've already written a bit.  Hopefully, I haven't lost anything else.

Love,
CL

No comments:

Post a Comment