Tuesday, July 21, 2015

New Laby Story News

It may be a bit longer till I release the first chapter of my new Labyrinth fanfiction.  I also want to get maybe one more chapter written before I release the first chapter.  So it might actually be next week's release.

I really didn't want this to be part of the weekly releases but to be released as I work on it.  Of course, it's not looking like that. 

I haven't really worked on anything since Sunday, because I've been working and haven't felt like writing.  What I have been doing is reading some of my fave fanfictions.  Not the best, but I needed to relax a bit.


I'm still working on a title for the story.  I want to get the summary ready, too. 

Things may change by this weekend.  Who knows?

Thanks and love,
CL

No comments:

Post a Comment