Monday, September 1, 2014

September 2014 Plans/Goals

My wonderful amazing readers,

Here is my goals/plans for the month of September 2014.  This is the beginning of my two month writing frenzy.  Well, maybe month and half writing frenzy.  Retail starts to get crazy around mid October.  So I want to have a nice supply of chapters ready.

As stated before, I am planning as of right now, uploading one chapter per story each month until January 2015.  I'll try to space them out so that you don't get both chapters the same week.  

I am hoping to reach Chapter 10 in The Goblin Princess by the end of the year.  If I do, then there will be more updates.   No matter what you guys will get the Halloween and Christmas stories, as well as the planned chapters for the months to come.



So here's the goals/plans for this month.


  • Upload Chapter 2 of Nothing Is What It Seems
  • Upload Chapter 5 of The Goblin Princess
  • Work on Chapters 4 and 5 of Nothing Is What It Seems
  • Work on Chapters 6, 7, and maybe 8 of The Goblin Princess.
  • Work on my Laby Halloween story
  • Work on my Laby Christmas story

Mostly this month, it's working on upcoming chapters and the Holiday stories.  This of course includes editing and working with my beta.


Thanks for the follows, faves, comments, and reviews on both sites.

Love,
CL

P.S.  I may try to get a new shot out for Dragon Age, but no promises.

No comments:

Post a Comment