Saturday, August 2, 2014

Plans/Hopes For August 2014

It's a new month.  Time to layout my goals/hopes for August 2014.

  • Finish editing Prologue through Chapter 3 of The Goblin Princess.
  •  Get Chapters 4 and 5 of The Goblin Princess out.
  • Get at least one new Dragon Age one shot out.
  • Write Chapter 5 of Nothing Is What It Seems.
  • Write Chapters 6 and 7 of The Goblin Princess.
 Hopefully I can get these done.  Of course, some of these relay on my beta, but that's why they are goals/hopes.  My beta is helping a great deal.  I've completely rewritten Chapters 1 and 3 of TGP.  She has them, but she's working on Chapter 4.  I may wait to post it till I have Chapters 1 and 3 back.  

I may give you guys a Laby Halloween story this year, but I can't promise it just yet.  I don't have an idea for one, but wouldn't it feel weird without me writing something?  Of course, I do have a good bit of time to come up with one.

Love and thanks,
CL


No comments:

Post a Comment