Friday, March 21, 2014

Story Changes Update

Hello, my lovely readers,

First, I'm completely changing my plan for The Goblin Princess.  The story is staying the same, but instead of starting a completely new book for each part, I'm just going to keep it all under story.  When I start on the second "book," you all will understand.  So I won't be working on Chapter 1 for a while.

Second, I'm about to start on the rough draft of Chapter 36 of Unknowing Queen.  I'm hoping for a mid to late April update.

Third, my little Dragon Age II one shot series will be updated at no regular interval.  It will be updated when the mood strikes me.  Also, I'm willing to listen to any ideas for stories in this series.  Or you can send me a link to someone's prompt on an other site.  Just remeber to put spaces in it so it will show.

Thanks for all of the reviews, favorites, and follows as always.

Love,
CL

No comments:

Post a Comment