Sunday, February 2, 2014

Feeling Better

Hi, my wonderful readers,

So I'm feeling much better, and I have finished the rough drafts of both the Valentine's story and the first chapter of The Goblin Princess.  I've also begun on Chapter 34 of Unknowing Queen.

I do know that I will be doing an almost complete rewrite of what I have for TGP.  I need to make it longer and well a better opening, but it's on the back burner at the moment.

The Valentine's story will the first I typed, while I work on the rough draft for Chapter 34.  As you can guess it's hard trying to figure out Sarah's emotions in this chapter, but I'm working on it.

So watch and see.  I promise to have the Valentine's story up by the 14th.  I just need to edit on paper and then type it.  Then comes Chapter 34.  I do want Chapter 1 of TGP up so that you all can read it and get hooked.

Love,
CL

No comments:

Post a Comment