Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Sorry for Delay

My wonderful readers,

I've emailed Chapter 32 to myself, but it might be awhile till I can get to an actual computer to upload it.  So it's going to be awhile.  I have already begun working on Chapter 33.

Now I don't have this problem with Wattpad, at the moment.  Although, to upload anything that isn't just copying and pasting, I will have the same problem.  So Heman won't have any problems.  I'll try to have Season 3 finished today.  I might begin uploading Season 4 as well. I'll have to wait and see.

I promise I'll have a story ready for next month.  I have an idea finally, but I have to got to a new legal pad to start on it.  I'm hoping I have enough in the current one for Chapter 33.

Thanks for being so patient with me.  This next few Chapters feel like they're going to be hard on me, but I'll keep pushing.

Love,
CL

No comments:

Post a Comment